Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
241 user(s) are online (148 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 241

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Time magazine cover photo
Home away from home
Home away from home

Steve
See User information
Quote:
by portlandon on 2009/9/28 20:58:39 The problems of Detroit will not stop at the Michigan state border. It is creeping across the nation at an alarming rate. Unemployment, cost of living, government malaise, deteriorating infrastructure is coming to a state near you.

I can understand what you mean,I have witnessed events like these here to that are the same way taking place as you describe it.
How small can the world be I ask myself all the time.

Posted on: 2009/9/28 15:45
Dreaming about a 1954 Packard Clipper
 Top  Print   

Re: Time magazine cover photo
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Quote:

portlandon wrote:
The problems of Detroit will not stop at the Michigan state border. It is creeping across the nation at an alarming rate. Unemployment, cost of living, government malaise, deteriorating infrastructure is coming to a state near you.

Don't stop at the US. It is here in Canada also. The main industry is forest products in my city and it is virtually shut down with thousands of high paying jobs gone. The infrastructure is deteriorating and crime rates on on the rise although not yet to the same extent as Detroit.

Posted on: 2009/9/28 16:18
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved