Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
146 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 146

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Feedback on exhaust system suppliers?
Just popping in
Just popping in

JoeT
See User information
Thanks for the clarification, Eric.
I did not realize that there was such a policy.
Joe

Posted on: 2009/10/20 6:43
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Jim
See User information
An update on our experience with Waldron's. Joe has been working on the issue we had with the fitment issues and early communication issues. We (my good friend Bob who I originally directed to Waldron's) are very impressed with Joe's interest in getting this system corrected, and his dedication in correcting the initial customer experience. I am very impressed with the lengths Waldron's (Joe) has gone to ensure the situation was corrected. As it stands, we are totally satisfied with the outcome, and plan to work with Joe to ensure this particular system may be duplicated and available for others (including other friends who own this particular model vehicle)who may need it.

I guess the underlying question would be... would I personally do business with Waldron's in future? The answer would be yes, and most definitely will! It is so rare to find business owners this dedicated to ensuring customer experience is favorable, much less actively seeking feedback on enthusiasts forums and then personally correcting a difficult situation.

I am very pleased that our enthusiast driven venue provided an opportunity to solve this issue and to ultimately revel Waldron's as an organization driven by a fellow car enthusiast who is truly dedicated to the antique/classic/special interest auto hobby.

As for the policy of the AACA forum, I really have not had any personal experience one way or the other. I enjoy stopping by and browsing the various forums. I am very appreciative of all the organizations that support our old car pursuits, especially Big Kev's efforts here on PI.

Thanks Joe! And thanks everyone for your interest in the favorable outcome for all parties involved.

Jim

Posted on: 2009/10/21 0:35
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
I'm most happy to know that the problem was solved. THAT IS what we are all here for. To keep our cars running which requires problem solving. WHATEVER it takes.

Over the years i've known of too many classic vehicles and other collectibles that sooner of later became little more than mere dust collectors. Nearly always due to 'can't make it run', 'parts don't fit', 'can't get parts', 'wrong parts', 'just doesn't work' so on and soforth.

TO a great extent, what we are faced with is more or less an R&D project or something that more closely resembles custom or hand built vehicles. THis is also true of those selling parts and offering service. TIme and obsolescence always proves this out. As well as changing operating environments such as fuel, oil and other materials in general.

TESTING under operation is the final analysis of anything. Cooperation is required among everyone. Even the vendors and service suppliers are still learning and changing just like the owners.

WE ALL have to work together in this hobby. Otherwise the cars will wind up just setting. When that happens the vendors and suppliers will have to close their doors.

Witness GM.

Posted on: 2009/10/21 7:04
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved