Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
217 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 215

John Wogec, TxGoat, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

36 120-b sport coupe 995
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

36pac
See User information
any one know were i can get rocker panels and running board rubber.as i am removing the rotten wood from the floor.and putting in steel chanel.and welding in a new floor.also i need lower door hinges or one to go by so i can make new ones. also need 1 head light can complet,i am also selling the engine trans &REAR END OUT OF THIS CAR. THANKS ROGER MC.

Posted on: 2010/2/27 22:57
 Top  Print   

Re: 36 120-b sport coupe 995
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

37buscoupe
See User information
Hello Roger, what are you planning for drive train to replace existing? Thanks, Richard

Posted on: 2010/2/28 7:32
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
lower door hinge will be tough. rocker panels not reproduced. Runningboard rubber is repro'd by Steele.
As for the drivetrain, I may be interested. flackmaster@sbcglobal.net

Posted on: 2010/2/28 9:46
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

36pac
See User information
hey richard this car has been in an open shed since 68 and in an open field before that dont know how long has 54 tags on it.the last owner never started it.i have a92 rs camaro with a 5 speed that will roll this car just fine.

Posted on: 2010/2/28 21:15
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

37buscoupe
See User information
Hello, did you convert the drive line in your 36? I am in process of putting in 1966 caddy 429 with tremac 5 spd. Is the front grill chome or nickel on my car?? Thanks Richard

Posted on: 2010/6/4 9:44
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

36pac
See User information
yes i have installed the camaro rear end and geting ready to set the engine in iam going to try the 5 speed first iff the shifter sets in the rite place/ill keep it,if not ill put in a 700R.your grill should be chrome over nickle.mine is in bad shape if i cant find one ill buy some stainless steel flat bar and build my own. thanks roger

Posted on: 2010/7/4 22:36
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved