Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
65 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 65

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY TO ALL
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
Amen, brother!

Posted on: 2007/11/23 23:08
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Peter Packard
See User information
G'day Randy and Mal, With regard to Eric's thread you have to admit that when you are retired, you don't have any more time to do things, it all gets eaten up with administration, etc. Most of my friends in my age group are retired but complain about the lack ot time to do things.
I have a theory that when Australia went metric we lost 2 months and went to a ten month calendar.
I understand that our incoming government shall legislate for a 26 hour day AND THAT SHALL GIVE US ANOTHER TWO HOURS PER DAY to work on our cars, etc. I hope that it works out.
Best regards and keep up the good work Peter Toet

Posted on: 2007/11/24 4:28
I like people, Packards and old motorbikes
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

acolds
See User information
I agree being retired is a busy time but and its a big BUT the things you doing are mostly things you pick and enjoy at your own pace life is good after retiring It my personal opinion but it beats anything I've done till now.

Posted on: 2007/11/24 11:35
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved