Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
164 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 161

Packard Don, todd landis, BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

X-Mas Wish List
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Well I thought I would start this thread as a place where people can post what they wish Old Saint Nick would bring them this year. So lets everyone have fun with this:

My wish list:

A good set of mechanics work gloves
More lighting in the garage
A good set of body work tools (hammers, dollies, etc)
Blast Cabinet (with media)
A floor creeper that will hold my big ass
A good running 55 Two-Tone Super Clipper Hardtop or Constellation
and many more things.....

Posted on: 2007/12/6 15:42
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Re: X-Mas Wish List
Home away from home
Home away from home

Tom (Packin31)
See User information
My wish list:

More/better lighting in the garage
Heat in garage (maybe I should look into solar panels to help save on energy cost)
Metric Wrenches (for my new iron)
Better spray guns

I can't ask for to much I already spent quit a bit on powder coating, metal work and paints.

Posted on: 2007/12/6 16:12
Tom
1931 833 468 Coupe
Packard Registry|1931 Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Ron Ferguson
See User information
A 4 car garage with a work shop.(instead of a 2 car garage)
A hydraulic hoist.
New rubber moulding for my back windows

Posted on: 2007/12/6 23:31
 Top  Print 

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

M@Ross
See User information
Personally:
A house w/2 car garage, but just a garage would be nice :)

But if my wife is reading this....
then the parts list i need is on the work bench. the link to the parts dealers is here, to the left :)

Posted on: 2007/12/7 15:15
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Scott726
See User information
BigKev,

I have two eight foot florescent light fixtures kicking around and you are welcome to them. They are in good shape and I may even have some bulbs. They are the plain jane type, bare bulbs without covers. I like "lots" of light in my garage but I had to pull them down when I converted from a swing up to a roll up garage door. Send me a PM if you want them.

Scott

Posted on: 2007/12/7 20:10
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
My XMAS present came early this year in August when I completed the remodel of my garage, of which I posted pictures during the remodel during the months of July and August.

Lighting in my garage has never been a problem. On each side wall I three four foot double tube florescent lights mounted on the walls. With all the florescent lighting that I have in my garage comes to 28 foot. Over head in the garage I have four lights mounted that have one hundred watt bulbs in them.

This Sunday when it is snowing I will up in the garage working again. Last Sunday when it was snowing and cold out side it was a comfortable 60 degrees in the garage. It is nice to be able to work on the Chevelle in the warm and take a break every so often and watch football on the TV.
I even have carpet on the floor of my garage, which helps keep the moisture from coming up through the concrete floor.

The two car garage that is connected to the house, in which I have my work shop. This is were I have most of my tools stored. So sometimes I have to make trips between both garages to get the tools I need. In my case I think I have the ideal set up and at this point. I am very content with my garage situation and storage of my two loved ones

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2007/12/7 22:07
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
There's nothing material on the Xmas Wish List for me this year - as I have more cars, parts, and literature than I have time to do anything with.

All I want for Xmas is better health (and quality of health care) for my folks (now both in their 80s) and a less stressful job that leaves me with enough discretionary time, energy, and income that I can finally build a garage and get back to working on my old cars.

The rest would follow naturally.

Posted on: 2007/12/16 13:02
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved