Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
116 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 114

Ozstatman, 53 Cavalier, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Merry Christmas
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I am tracking the big guy via the NORAD website

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.htm

My kids always get a kick out of it. Plus I can use it to tell them that they had better get in bed as Santa is getting close!

Posted on: 2007/12/24 19:42
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Re: Merry Christmas-Christmas eve "sleigh" ride
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Dr.Stuart Schaller, PhD
See User information
Took the '56 Patrician out for a cruse tonight, to Peacock Lane here in Portland....only got stopped about 20 times from people asking "what kind of car is that?"...

Holiday Scrooges should check out the Peacock Lane's light extravaganza to get into the spirit. Crowds of people walk through the neighborhood of gorgeously decorated homes. Later on at night, the crowds are a little thinner. The lights are on until 11pm nightly and until midnight on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. The light display runs from December 15 to December 31; Peacock Lane is located one block east of Southeast 39th Avenue, between Stark and Belmont in Portland, Oregon.

Posted on: 2007/12/24 23:01
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL: As I sit here typing this greeting my wife and I can remember several years back on a Christmas that was very sad. Some of the old posters remember Brad Berry that I have talked about several times in here. My wife discovered Brad dead in his house two days before Christmas.

John & Janice Shireman

I sure hope that in the coming year that some of us can get together at Warren. That was one of the great moments of the year for me. Thanks to Kev we have alot of photos to enjoy from Warren.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2007/12/25 9:12
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
John, you are right - Warren was a real high spot of this past year. I hope we can all do it again in 2008 and add a few newer faces too.

Posted on: 2007/12/25 12:41
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved