Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
128 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 128

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Bottom Bottom   Previous Topic Previous Topic   Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 ... 10 11 12 (13)

Re: BTV rebuild kit concerns check your compensator vale
Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Packard8. U only present 1/2 of the facts. I'll give someone else a chance first to correct your hasty analysis.

Posted on: 2010/11/26 14:46
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245

Home away from home
Home away from home

John Wallis
See User information
Quote:

PackardV8 wrote:
Packard8. U only present 1/2 of the facts. I'll give someone else a chance first to correct your hasty analysis.

Okay, I'll wait for the other 1/2 of the "facts".

But I can't for the life of me imagine why an "impostor" would join this forum in June of 2008 under the name Fred Kanter. Does the Packard parts vendor community have "sleeper cells" or "moles"?

I agree with Kevin...the more the merrier and I'd welcome all the vendors as well as restoration pros to join in on the discussions.

Posted on: 2010/11/26 15:12

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
I agree with "the more the merrier".
I may disagree with someones opinion, but at least I'll read it before I make up my mind.

Posted on: 2010/11/26 15:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

fred kanter
See User information
I'm at a bit of a loss to explain the note that I joined in 2008, I did not post anything until recently nor did I use the site. It is possible that one of my employees told me about the site in 2008 and I told them the password to use to sign me up. I didn't use it until recently until an employee saw false and damaging information on the site and told me I'd better straighten things out. I'm sure there's a way to find my first post?? As many people say, I've forgotten more than I know.

As far as finding out if I'm the real me, no need for anyone to personally known me or have seen me. Just like finding out first hand about our parts etc, call my company and ask for me.

OK Guys, now it's time to stand up and be counted. Several people have asked why I wasn't on the forum earlier, I told them I didn't know about it, nobody called and asked me. Now people are asking why Max Merritt and Bill Hirsch aren't on here? DUH???

Posted on: 2010/11/26 17:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Fred Kanter writes:
"I didn't use it until recently until an employee saw false and damaging information on the site and told me I'd better straighten things out. "

I don't understand. Which posts???? Could you give the thread title and post number of just three such "false and damaging" posts????

False and damaging to what????

Posted on: 2010/11/26 17:27
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Can we please not go down this road again.... I for one am just plain tired of it.

Posted on: 2010/11/26 17:40
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
I second your request, Kevin. I agree its good that we have Fred on here now - better to get the story from the horse's mouth than the horse's.....
Fred - don't look back, keep your eyes on the road ahead. And for the record, there were people watching your back in the past - the suggestion was made several times in the past to simply call you directly....

Posted on: 2010/11/26 18:06

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Kevin, Please shut this thread down if this nonsense doesn't stop. This is getting ridiculous. Lets talk Packards.Welcome aboard Fred!

Posted on: 2010/11/26 18:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
FlackMaster writes:
"I agree its good that we have Fred on here now ..."

Oh yes! YES!! I'm so glad to see Fred join into the group too. He adds such enlightenment to everyones Packard experience. Especialy MINE!
The problem is that i'm just a little on the slow side. I'm just a backwoods country boy out here on the pig paths and cow trails of Whiskey Hell in the middle of Keg county TN. still trying to keep my Packard running smoothly. It takes me just a little longer than most people to digest every point and fine detail of Everyones posts. That's why i have to ask a lot of questions about often implicit ideas contained in others posts.

So please forgive me. I just didn't realize that a diatribe was starting up again. Still don't understand it but i guess i don't have to. I'll take your word for it Kevin. I know your word can be trusted. I just hope everyone else understands and follows your advice too. I'm sure they will.

It's been such a great holiday hasn't it???? I just love these joyous holiday seasons.

Posted on: 2010/11/26 18:31

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I think the thread has run it's course in it's current form. If a new thread is required then let it be so, but lets keep it focused on the subject at hand.

Thx.

Posted on: 2010/11/26 18:41
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog

« 1 ... 10 11 12 (13)

Register To PostTopic is Locked

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved