Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
57 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 57

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: ownership of a packardbaker
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Dave
See User information
I have two PackardBakers~

One is a pretty nice 'survivor' '58 sedan,
and the other is a '57 sedan parts car.

Both can be found in on this site's Registry

Posted on: 2011/4/27 23:02
StudeDave '57 Resized Image
 Top  Print 

Re: ownership of a packardbaker
Home away from home
Home away from home

scottie
See User information
I hate to have to do this, however, I'm going to have to put my '57 Clipper up for sale. I just can't afford to do the work necessary to my '53 and work on this one as well. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I'm going to put her up for $800.00 or best offer. I have the replacement tail lights, and the car does run. She has the stock 289 V-8, along with a fully functional supercharger. Apparently there were only app. 483 of these made. I'm guessing that there are less than fifty still roadworthy. Aside from where some idiot rear-ended her (thus the replacement lights) the rest of the body is straight as a pin, only surface rust. All of the chrome is there, unfortunately, no hubcaps. She does need a windshield and some other pieces of glass. I have a bunch of pics, along with a video clip of her running. I was planning on replacing the stock rims with customs. I'm going to re-post this in the for sale forum. Thanks,

Scott

Posted on: 2011/4/27 23:27
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved