Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
217 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 216

humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Packard Proving Grounds - 2011
Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
I hope everyone understands how hard all the volunteers are working to maintain, promote and restore the PPG. I am sure all sugestions are welcome but remember these are folks like you and me who donate their time to make these events happen and they may not meet everyones expectations. With that said I always see everyone leave an event at the PPG with a smile on their face. Members of Motor City Packards will have their cars on display for all Packardites to enjoy.

Posted on: 2011/4/23 17:36
 Top  Print   

Re: Packard Proving Grounds - 2011
Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Thnx. i eemailed the following link to some friends in the PPG area who had expressed interest over the last year.
http://www.motorcitypackards.com/events_view.php?eventID=104

My comment about the pdf issue is that some people have difficulty opening pdf's.

Unfortunately, i will not be able to attend this year but the people i emailed most likely will.

Posted on: 2011/4/23 23:16
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved