Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
93 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 92

29tons, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Nedd Goddness of speed vendor
Just popping in
Just popping in

Beltfed
See User information
I need help finding a new hood ornament for my '39 model 110. Several months ago I took my Goddness of speed off the car plus other pieces to have them replated. Send the pieces off to the platers thru the USPS. Guess what, they lost the body of the Goddness. I now have all the front end work done but can't put it back together without the ornament. Does anyone know where a replacement might be found? I'm in such a deep "funk" that I'm about to send the whole car, which is ready to drive otherwise, to the scrap yard and start on a '39 three window Zephyr coupe. Thanks

Posted on: 2011/1/22 12:04
 Top  Print 

Re: Nedd Goddness of speed vendor
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike
See User information
Who lost it? Shipper or people plating parts? I'd make THEM find you the correct piece. Good luck, don't give up on her just yet!

Posted on: 2011/1/22 12:17
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

32model901
See User information
Beltfeb,

You may want to try:

http://ken-thornton.com/m_packard.html

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=packard+mascot&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Also any reputable Plater will carry insurance against damage or loss to a customers part(s), unless they have a waiver stating they are not responsible for lost or damaged parts.

If they have insurance you can submit a claim for coverage of the replacement cost of the part they lost.

Regards,

Dave

Posted on: 2011/1/22 12:18
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Pckrd320
See User information
Try:
David Moe at the Packard Seattle Company 425-334-7754

or

John Ulrich 510-223-9587

Posted on: 2011/1/22 13:47
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

RogerDetroit
See User information
Hello Beltfed:

I have to stand up for some guys from Michigan; Don and Dan Sommer of American Arrow. They may have your part in stock.

Click on:http://www.americanarrowcorp.com/

You will not find any better mascot.

Posted on: 2011/1/22 19:46
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
For what's is worth, there is a body for the Godness of Speed for sale on Ebay. It is missing the wing, and has been cut at the end of the wing support. Saw it last night
(Jan 29th)

Posted on: 2011/1/30 11:30
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved