Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
95 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 94

kevinpackard, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: 1936 Packard Information Card
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
John, You are correct re the body style. I edited my posting to body style 1097 for the 1937 120 convertible sedan.

Posted on: 2007/2/3 9:29
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

John Wallis
See User information
Quote:
?The statement in my first post stating that the car on display was actualy a 1937,was designed to get the AACA attension, to get them to correct the mistakes they made on thier dislay sign.?

?my intensional mistake about the the Convertible Sedan only being offered only one year?

Well actually, there weren't any mistakes on the AACA Museum Display Card ?..it was made that way intentionally to get the attention of the museum visitors?I would say it worked!
I also have a bridge for sale??..any buyers?

Posted on: 2007/2/4 12:46
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
I would say that the card stating "James Ward Parker" would be a mistake, but that's just me. I'm no expert on Packards or anything.

Posted on: 2007/2/5 0:47
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Packard8: Let me point out a mistake that you have made. If you go back and read the first post I made in this thread. I never made a statement that the Packard was on display at the AACA Musuem in Hershey. I think that I made it clear the pictures of the Packard and the mistake laiden sign were taken in Harrisburg, Penna. at the new car show in the Farm Show Arena. So it would have been very hard for the mistake laiden sign, to get the attention of people visiting the AACA museum in Hershey.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2007/2/5 21:30
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

John Wallis
See User information
Congratulations, you win a ride in the secret V6 Packard for detecting the misrepresentation that I intentionally planted in that post! Just wanted to see who was on their toes??.(Yeah, right?.lol).

Posted on: 2007/2/5 22:51
 Top  Print 

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved