Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Recent Comments
Who is Online
46 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 45

acolds, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal

For Sale Rules/Guidelines
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
To help avoid confusion, spammers, and people just trolling please respect the following guide lines when posting any part, item, or vehicle for sale:

1) If you are listing an item or part for sale, please clearly state the price of the item in the listing. There is no sense for an interested party having to play phone tag trying to inquire about a part that may be out of their price range. If you don't list a price, I will remove the item unless there is an explanation as to why someone needs to contact you for pricing.

2) Please clearly state the condition of a part or item and/or supply pictures.

3) If listing a car, multiple pictures are a must, as well as location, and detailed description, mechanical status, and title status.

4) Please supply contact information so people can get ahold of you.

5) Please check your listing regularly for messages and questions. If a seller doesn't respond to questions, I will remove the item assuming that it's been orphaned.

6) When your item sells, please come back leave a note that the item is no longer available.

Thanks!

Posted on: 2011/4/9 12:03
 Top  Print 

Re: For Sale Rules/Guidelines
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Kev,

If the sellers themselves were buyers I'm sure they would require details, photos and relevant information in ads when perusing them. Sometimes the ads are more like clues for a cryptic crossword, and just leave you scratching your head.

Posted on: 2011/4/9 16:10
Mal
/o[]o\
====

"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

'38 Eight Sedan
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Henry Lee Greene IV
See User information
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Posted on: 2011/4/9 16:19
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

John Miller
See User information
Big Kev, I give up.
May I e-mail the Packard for sale ad. directly to you for posting?
Keep up the great work. It is appreciated.
thank You
John Miller
Modesto Cal.
gjmiller@sonic.net
or
209-518-1105

Posted on: 2016/8/3 22:17
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
John,

I'm confused, a normal state for me.

You've posted here, so you should be able to post directly into the For Sale Forum. Can you explain the problem here and we, rather than Big Kev, may be able to help because Kev is getting organised for his cross country move soon.

Posted on: 2016/8/4 1:20
Mal
/o[]o\
====

"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

'38 Eight Sedan
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Some of the confusion mite be due to the fact that the "for sale, wanted, trade" topic does not show up in the "Maain Menue" at the left side of the screen.
One has to go to "Packard Forums" to find the "for sale, wanted, trade" specific forum.

Posted on: 2016/8/4 10:37
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/mod ... ewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print 

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

jim C
See User information
Big Kev,
I think you sent me a packard deluxe heater some time ago and I lost your contact info. You wouldn't take any money for it since a buddy of yours in Australia wouldn't answer my emails about what a good guy you are. Just FYI I thought you might like to see how your heater turned out. The heater core was expensive but I fixed all the rest myself. I think it will look great in my car with the factory push button radio and clock. Sorry, the picture I attached is the heater as I got it, I can't find my picture of it after it was redone.

Attach file:

jpg  (171.15 KB)
16128_58d327f9c0bf4.jpg 1200X1600 px

Posted on: 2017/3/22 19:56
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
1950 Club Sedan (03/01/2021)
1950 Club Sedan
1952 Packard Mayfair (12/13/2020)
1952 Packard Mayfair
1955 Caribbean - 5588 MDF 92 (11/26/2020)
1955 Caribbean - 5588 MDF 92
Photo of the Day
pk1907_1
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2021, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved