Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
160 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 160

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Packard Web Links
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I am going to try to expand the Packard Web Links from a basic Weblinks section to more of a Packard Directory of Resources.

So if anyone knows of any Packard related resources, vendors, museums, services, etc lets start adding those to the current weblinks section.

Also any Packard related vendors are welcome to add a little advertisement of their parts or services to the Directory. All of this is free just like the rest of the site. I think it would be great to start building a real dynamic directory of Packard Resources. All of this helps the next guy out, and makes a great online public store for all those business cards, scapes of paper with peoples numbers and notes, and Browser favorites you guys have stashed away.

So the next time someone asks "Who restores emblems?", we can point them at the directory and hopefully that information will be in there.

If any of you folks would like to step forward and help to spearhead the compilation of this information, then please let me know!

Thanks,

Posted on: 2008/2/12 14:35
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Re: Packard Web Links
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I have started the migration of the Web Links to a Packard Directory.

Here people can add vendors, information about services, add yourself to the User directory if you wish and so on. Hopefully over time this will be a huge online resource with listings for everything Packard.

The iriginal Web Links was just that....web links. The new directory can hold web links, phone numbers, physical addresses. So no matter what type of Listing (web based, or brick and morter, or a Personal contact) it will work.

So now if someone has a part to sell that they are reproducing (like our the recent new fuel tanks being produced), then they can add it to the Directory under something like "Parts> by Part> Fuel System". Also if you want to add you information to the Users section so other people can get in contact with you, then you are also welcome to do that.

If you see a particular catagory missing, then just let me know and I can add it. I will be moving over the existing list from the old Web Links section over the next couple of days.

Thanks,

Posted on: 2008/2/22 21:09
-BigKev

Top  Print 

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I have started to add some of the National Vendors to the Directory, as well as the Clubs. I also added all the PI Chapters. I will do the same with the PAC Chapters assuming that information is available for me to reference.

I also added my local Media Blaster. If anyone has any contacts they would like to add, then I encourage you to do so. Hopefully we can have a great, user sumbitted Directory of everything Packard related or parts, services and contacts for helping to get or keep our Packards on the road.

I noticed someone has already added Yesterdays Radio to the listing. Thanks for that! All the help I can get the better!

So if anyone has any contacts for things like parts, services, Chrome Shops, transmission rebuilders, etc. Then lets get those added to the database. Doesnt matter if they are local or national. I am sure they will come in helpfull to someone else in the future. Plus if you lose a number or a link for a place, now you will have a reference to look it back up!

Posted on: 2008/2/23 21:05
-BigKev

Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

209packergirl
See User information
Thanks BigKev, i have the numbers that I have been collecting so far here in California, and the National Packard Club number list. Be happy to share.

Posted on: 2008/2/24 2:46
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Thomas Wilcox
See User information
"I noticed someone has already added Yesterdays Radio to the listing"

Actually, it is for Yesteryear Antique Auto Parts, owned by David Soltow. He has been a great help in figuring out my ignition problems and has lots of parts. Yesterdays Radio is a different company.

Cheers,

Tom

Posted on: 2008/2/24 10:37
--
Thomas Wilcox
34 Roadster, [url=http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/r
 Top  Print 

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Thanks for that correction. I just glanced at it last night, so I just misread it.

I did finish adding all the PI and PAC chapter locations to the directory also.

Posted on: 2008/2/24 17:18
-BigKev

Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved