Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
70 user(s) are online (44 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 69

packardbill, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Bottom Bottom   Previous Topic Previous Topic   Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 (2)

Re: AACA Forums?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
I wouldn't say that ALL the inhabitants remain:

"If your house burns down, you don't go back and look at the ashes everyday, so I won't be back anytime soon.
To all that have helped me, over the past couple years, I want to say 'Thank You'."

Posted by Speedster, AKA Rick L.

Deleting my posts is one thing, but deleting the replies from other people is simply doing the house cleaning that you wanted to do in the first place, I just gave you the excuse you were looking for. And for that, I apologize to every member and ex-member of the AACA Packard Forum. I should have seen this coming when John S. was banned.

Meanwhile, we'll listen to the crickets over in the AACA Packard Forum.....

Eric

Posted on: 2007/2/15 7:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Eric: Have to clean up after mother natures dumping snow in the wrong places. Will have some comments on how PeterG tried setting me up, and how I was banned. Also comments about a private conversation that that PeterG and I had, that he revealed in the AACA forum.

John Shireman

Posted on: 2007/2/15 7:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
Interesting! Do tell!

Eric

Posted on: 2007/2/15 8:00

Anonymous
Please read this post.

« 1 (2)

Register To PostTopic is Locked

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved