Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
137 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 137

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: '53 photos
Home away from home
Home away from home

kens53clip
See User information
Great looking car!
Wish mine looked that good!
Ken

Posted on: 2011/9/14 8:24
Ken
53 Clipper Deluxe 4 Dr.

Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Gary
See User information
Quote:

kens53clip wrote:
Great looking car!
Wish mine looked that good!
Ken

Thanks Ken and to all others for the compliments. I wasn't really looking when I ran across it but it's a really nice, solid survivor and I was simply fortunate to have stumbled upon it on Craigslist for a very, VERY fair price and listed by a very honest gentleman. It has a few issues that will need to be addressed but overall, I couldn't have asked for a car in better condition. I'm 59 years old now and I've owned and restored my fair share of classic cars for at least 40+ of those years. I'm passed the point of jumping on a basket case for several reasons including lack of time, energy, desire, and adequate facilities so when I saw this car, I knew that it was the one. I just finished registering the car so there's more information on it there and honestly, I had never considered owning a Packard but I'm glad to have one now...they're great cars and I'm happy to be back in a classic that I can enjoy and tinker with when it isn't being driven.

Posted on: 2011/9/14 9:00
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Guscha
See User information
Two modern cars with all-round vision.

picture source: www.forum.amadeus-project.com

Attach file:

jpg  (161.89 KB)
757_511d61669d622.jpg 1077X746 px

Posted on: 2013/2/14 17:12
The story of ZIS-110, ZIS-115, ZIL-111 & Chaika GAZ-13 on www.guscha.de
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved