Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
142 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 141

packardbill, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Reply to John Meehan
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Mark Buckley
See User information
Hi, John,

I sent you a private message. Check your inbox!

Mark in SeattleQuote:

john meehan wrote:
Mark, I also live in the Seattle area, used to live in Alki and then moved to Bremerton. I have a 54 convertible that has been quite an odyssey getting on the road. Until recently i was working at a mental health agency at Pine and Melrose, just a block from the old Packard agency on Melrose that is now Utrecht Art supplies.
It would be great to meet sometime and swap info. There are to my surprise some competent mechanics and body work facilities over here. I used Murray Motors in Monroe for a complete engine rebuild and they did an awesome job, are very knowledgeable about Packards, and did a lot of head scratching on my engine. It turned out to be quite a challenge.
Be nice to meet sometime and share info.

John

Posted on: 2012/2/21 11:34
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved