Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
108 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 108

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

windshield washer hookup
Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
I have a nice Trico windshield washer from a 52 Patrician that I'd like to mount on my 51 200. However, it's only the bottle and the pump. I don't have the bracket or the nozzles that go into the wiper brackets. Does anyone have a spare set that they would sell at a reasonable price? Photos of the bracket would be nice - I can fabricate a replica if need be. thanks

Posted on: 2012/2/19 12:50
 Top  Print 

Re: windshield washer hookup
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Check my blog, I think I have pictures of the correct bracket.

Posted on: 2012/2/19 21:06
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Rich Bishop
See User information
There's a guy selling nozzles for 55-56 Packards on ebay and I can confirm that that part number works as I purchased the same for my '53 last summer, also from eBay but not sure if it was from this guy or not.

His price is $20 for one and he has 2 available. I paid about $36 for mine, NOS plus shipping. I hadn't seen them anywhere else and the usual vendors, (Kanter, Ficken, Max) didn't have any and actually were only marginally helpful with the whole thing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1955-56-Packard-Windshield-Wiper-Nozzle-461049-NOS-/370523929638?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item5644f27c26

Posted on: 2012/2/19 21:35
[color=0099FF]Respectfully,
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
thanks - I'll check this one out, unless someone has a wiper base with the nozzles already in them. Mine are pretty pitted.

Posted on: 2012/2/20 17:13
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved