Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
199 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 196

William Grosz, Don B, BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Wrecking yard finds
Home away from home
Home away from home

John Miller
See User information
If any of this is of interest Steve at Elm auto wreckers in Fresno has:
1. A 1951 200 complete except for tail lights.
2. What appears to be a 1942 clipper chassis complete sitting on its wheels plus door side window interior mouldings all 4 in good condition.
3. A 1948 standard eight no front clip, engine or trans otherwise all there including a decent interior and all exterior trim including the lower door mouldings, hot sun probably has baked the material.
4. A 1939 senior 8 sedan, body including doors and trunk lid but no front clip or rear fenders. Appears to be restorable with surface rust. Not sure about floors but trunk appeared solid.
Sitting on complete chassis but no motor or trans.
I was there today, and picked up needed parts to finish/upgrade my car. Prices were fair and condition as described.
I posted a reference to this yard previously and some members have been in contact.
We should save these Packards and parts before some have to be crushed.
Steve just recently purchased the yard, can be reached at 559-352-1407.
Thank You
John miller

Posted on: 2012/5/28 14:45
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved