Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
115 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 113

John Sauser, BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: PAC Cormorant- Focus on 1956
Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
And don't pass up any bargains that come along on vintage tools, equipment, motorcycles/scooters, GOOD QUALTY clothes and shoes or anything else, wheather u know hat they are or not. Chances are many of these items will be curb side picking over the next few years. The only problem is that it all requires substantial square footage for storeage.

Posted on: 2007/3/9 5:33
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
I got inerested in vinatge items (of all type) at a rather early age. At that time it was out of necessity and economics. The interest has only grown. "WHY buy NEW when someone elses junk will DO".

Posted on: 2007/3/9 5:39
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
PackardV8, I too live in a vintage home circa 1919. I get my copy of Old House Journal (The Hemmings of old house restoration) every month. My wife has been getting vintage outfits together for the annual fashion show at the Packard national meets. I have been working on my Packards since 1973 and my house in the Ford Homes historic district for 17 years. With the exception of electronics, I am not all that fond of the new items on the scene today. The new houses with cardboard walls and vinyl siding are a joke. We get a lot of antique cars come through the neighborhood in the summer as we are only 1 mile from Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford.

Attach file:

jpg  (59.91 KB)
6_45f13ec70ed39.jpg 800X600 px

Posted on: 2007/3/9 6:02
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved