Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
130 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 130

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 »

How are folks doing?
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
With part of Florida sinking, Colorado burning, Arizona blowing away, others sweltering just wondering how everyone is holding up.

Posted on: 2012/6/27 20:27
Howard
 Top  Print   

Re: How are folks doing?
Home away from home
Home away from home

dallas
See User information
Northern Illinois is having high heat along with wind which is drying out everything. Then add the damn Japanese Beetles. Compared to the rest of the Nation we dont have it too bad.

Posted on: 2012/6/27 20:32
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Cuellar
See User information
The forecast for Texas,or at least south Texas is HOT, HOT, HOT!!! The last few days the temp has gotten to 104, 105, 104, and 102, but tomorrow it is cooling down to a whopping 101, woohoo! The worst part is the humidity though, hope everyone else is getting by cooler than I am.

-Garrett

Posted on: 2012/6/27 20:56
Garrett

1952 200 Deluxe Touring Sedan

" If you don't go when you want to go, when you do go, you'll find you've gone"- Burt Munro
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Paul Bellefeuille
See User information
Here in New Hampshire it's been a rather cool week but it's supposed to heat up real soon.. Partly cloudy with weird heavy dark clouds.. and 75 today maybe 90 tomorrow into Friday. We had a really hot stretch last week but all in all it's been pretty good. Haven't had much time to work on the Clipper though.. *heavy sigh*

Posted on: 2012/6/27 22:16
Paul
1955 Clipper Super

"Your fate is just your destiny when you do not try." Cosy Sheridan
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Bobby
See User information
Southern Ct. is doing fine, thanks! It was beautiful the last couple days, cool, clear..just lovely! Last week it was hazy hot and humid, with a forecast for that to sadly return thru the holiday weekend.

I took out the Wonderbar radio on 5406 for it to be rebuilt and gave it to the rebuilder. Now, there's a hole in the dash, which makes me feel a sense of loss...:> But, not as bad as having something not work...

Vroom!

Posted on: 2012/6/27 22:39
1954 black Patrician, unrestored, mostly original, minty!!
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
It' been decent here too --- cooler than normal this entire month so unusually pleasant. Starting to work back to the typical 100 degree range though.

Just hope all our posters and their Packards living in the hardest hit areas have been fortunate.

Posted on: 2012/6/28 8:24
Howard
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
its hot and i can't afford to work on my car....super great here. ;0)

i've been PB blasting a single bolt on my starter every day, just to give me something to do.

makes me wish i had a driver Packard to enjoy. and with everyone getting these cool looking 51 2 doors...it makes me want one.

i know i know....poor me....lol. ah well...one day my wife will be working again.

till then...

Posted on: 2012/6/28 8:45
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Gary
See User information
North Florida's drying out after Debby dropped a 100 year storm on us HH...in fact it's been since 1919 that it dumped this much rain in such a short period of time. The wife and I loaded up the garbage that we didn't get to take out during the storm and dropped it off at one of the county collection site's yesterday afternoon and afterward we rode around and surveyed some of the country side. Florida's a unique state and even as flat and low as it is, most areas handle periods of record rainfall quite well. We saw flooding but not on the scale that I've seen televised in the midwest and other areas of the country but it's still the worst I've ever seen for north Florida...the forcast now is back to the typical and normal "hot and humid".

Posted on: 2012/6/28 12:22
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Well Northwestern Ontario has had a lot of rain these past three weeks with one storm causing flooding and sewage backups in hundreds of homes in Thunder Bay where I live. The city was declared a disaster area. My house was spared thankfully. Now it is sunny and hot (for us) with the thermometer sitting at 32C (89F) as I write. One good thing about the rain is that forest fire hazard is low at least for now.

Posted on: 2012/6/28 15:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Robert Freeman
See User information
The Waldo Canyon fire here in Colorado Springs is a little too close for comfort and it's hot as well. We're safe and shouldn't have to evacuate if the current conditions hold.

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers

Posted on: 2012/6/28 16:04
Bob

IF EVERYTHING IS COMING YOUR WAY ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
YOU'RE IN THE WRONG LANE!

'56 Executive Touring Sedan
 Top  Print   

(1) 2 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved