Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
146 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 146

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

I found a 29 packard in what i consider excelant condition A Surviver car ! What is it worth ?
Just popping in
Just popping in

jtiannuzzi
See User information
I don't have a clue but im interested in finding out . I own several mid 60 model cars and a 55 210 post , but have never priced or seen what one of these cars are worth. This car runs and drives and is in very good shape . We went for a ride around our home in the country on our golf cart and spotted it setting in a car port of a farmer, when we asked him if it was for sale he said the old women that owned it was ready to let it go. If anyone one might be able to help me figure out what this car is worth I would appreciate it . John Iannuzzi 678 614 0589 any time eastern time zone. Thanks. 4 door hard top with suicide doors, flip down back seats, trunk rack, it looks like everything is there and working .

Posted on: 2007/5/7 21:16
 Top  Print 

Re: I found a 29 packard in what i consider excelant condition A Surviver car ! What is it worth ?
Just popping in
Just popping in

jtiannuzzi
See User information
Im tring to find out what this might be worth .. any input would be helpful . thanks. not sure what to offer for this car .

Posted on: 2007/5/14 15:12
 Top  Print 

Re: I found a 29 packard in what i consider excelant condition A Surviver car ! What is it worth ?
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Mr.Pushbutton
See User information
Go to any Borders books, Barnes and Nobles, etc. and get a copy of the Old cars weekly price guide. Buy a copy of Hemmings, or go to the library and look at about a years worth of Hemmings--that should give you a decent idea.

Posted on: 2007/5/14 21:56
 Top  Print 

Anonymous
It really depends on the model and condition. If the old girl is a senior it wold be more value Is it 6 or 8 or 12 cylinders> etc get back to me on this and a pic would be nice

Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Sulaw: here is some information that will help you know if the 1929 Packard was a 6 cylinder or straight 8 or V12.

Packard stopped producing 6 cylinder engines in 1928 and didn't introduce the V12 ie Twin Six until 1932. Hope this helps you in determining the value of the 1929 Packard in-question.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2007/5/19 20:53
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

jtiannuzzi
See User information
Its a straight 8 cyl. this car is all original on the outside and the interi was redone at some point and time give me a call lets talk 678 614 0589 John Iannuzzi

Posted on: 2007/6/3 21:22
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved