Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
151 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 151

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

UPHOLSTERY FOR 1938 COUPE
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Jeff Casalegno
See User information
Hey guys does anyone have pictures they can share of their trunk upholstery and back seat bulkhead area, that is where i have a few doubts for my 38 coupe

Thanks

JC

Posted on: 2017/1/14 19:06
 Top  Print 

Re: UPHOLSTERY FOR 1938 COUPE
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

SaddleRider
See User information
In order to accurately advise you, we need more information.

Merely telling us what YEAR your Packard is dosnt help us.

During 1938 production, the Packard Motor Car Company produced vastly different products for different price ranges. The series of these cars were so different from each other (NO interchangeability of parts) that they may as well have been from different different manufacturers (the two exceptions were the fixtures for the dome lights and the door handles - which were the same thru-out 1938 production).

So - we need to know which MODEL and which SERIES your particular car is. For example, is it a six cylinder, or an eight cyl. If it has 8 cyls., is it a "Packard Eight" or is it a Packard Super Eight? Or is it a Packard Twelve. Once we get the series established, then you will have a choice, depending on whether the original owner paid extra for "delux" equipment. For example, different types of fabric and trim were offered.

Posted on: 2017/1/15 11:50
 Top  Print 

Re: UPHOLSTERY FOR 1938 COUPE
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Jeff Casalegno
See User information
yes that would help. the car is a 1938 6 cylinder 1600 series opera coupe it came with tanned material, heater radio, front grill levelers that open. I am sure these items were all extras at the time. I was just hoping to get an idea of what the trunk and backseat bulkhead area looked like back then.

thanks and if anyone does have pictures you can send them to specialtyconcrete@verizon.net.

thanks for all your help

JC

Posted on: 2017/1/19 15:04
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved