Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
130 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 129

Daniel Leininger, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Lost Caribbean
Just popping in
Just popping in

ty seaton
See User information
Does anyone know the present location of this 1956 Caribbean convertible? It was sold in Chattanooga, Tn in the late 1980's. The colors are MES. When sold, the car showed only 36,000 miles and was completly dissassembled. I know the history of this car from the time it was delivered from factory, until it left Chattanooga. Would love to talk to the present owner and exchange information about this special automobile.
Thanks
Walt

Posted on: 2017/7/16 10:15
 Top  Print   

Re: Lost Caribbean
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
And the vehicle number is?

Posted on: 2017/7/16 11:19
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

ty seaton
See User information
Sorry, but I no longer have the serial number.

Posted on: 2017/7/16 13:16
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Leeedy
See User information
Quote:

ty seaton wrote:
Does anyone know the present location of this 1956 Caribbean convertible? It was sold in Chattanooga, Tn in the late 1980's. The colors are MES. When sold, the car showed only 36,000 miles and was completly dissassembled. I know the history of this car from the time it was delivered from factory, until it left Chattanooga. Would love to talk to the present owner and exchange information about this special automobile.
Thanks
Walt

Perhaps I'm missing seeing some of this posting, but with no photo and no vehicle number, there is no way to know which Caribbean this was! What was the number? I have kept my own records on Caribbeans for many decades...

Posted on: 2017/7/17 13:21
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

ty seaton
See User information
Sorry, but I no longer have the VIN or any pictures of this car. My family owned this Caribbean from 1958 untill it was sold by my father n the late 1980's. I was hoping that the person who bought this car would remember buying it in the Chattanooga area at this time period. I lived in Atlanta when the car was sold and was not there at the time of sale.

Posted on: 2017/7/19 12:46
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Caribbeandude
See User information
I remember this car and Roy quite well

Posted on: 2017/8/22 23:47
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Mr.Pushbutton
See User information
It is in Michigan, currently undergoing a full frame-up restoration. I'll ask the owner if he wants to connect.

Posted on: 2017/9/10 11:44
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

ty seaton
See User information
Thank you very much.

Posted on: 2017/9/11 9:26
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved