Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
155 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 154

Ozstatman, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Bottom Bottom   Previous Topic Previous Topic   Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

Before you Email...
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information

PLEASE READ BEFORE EMAILING

I get a lot of emails from newer folks to the website asking for various Packard Information that is already available here. So PLEASE read this before you send me an email looking for Packard-related information, as this may point to the information you seek and save you a lot of time.

My knowledge is limited to the 1951-1954 and 1937 115-C models. So, I can't directly help you outside of those specific years, and all I can do is point you at the resources below.

If you are looking for production information about your specific model, please look at the Model Information Page

If you don't know what your model is or how to find that information, then please look at the The Packard Decoder

One of the largest compiled Service Indexes is available here as well. It can be found in the Packard Service Index. This may help you with a service issue you may have.

Did you know we have nearly every Service Manual and Parts List available here? Check out the Packard Literature and Manuals

Have you read through the FAQs here on the website? These may answer many of the common questions that get asked over and over: Frequently Asked Questions

If you want ownership history or information on when your car was built or sold, you may want to contact the Roster Keepers at the various Packard Clubs. Nearly all the factory records were destroyed when Packard ceased operations. So unless the paperwork survived with the actual car, there is almost no way to reference that information. But, a Roster Keeper may have information in their records to help you.

If you have questions about parts, repair, tracking down a vehicle, history, etc, then I would recommend you post your questions in the Forum

The Gentlemen on the Forum have decades of experience with different models and years of Packards and are the best to either answer your questions or point you in the right direction.

Finally, if there is a website specific question or problem, then feel free to email me: bigkev@packardinfo.com

Posted on: 2016/2/4 14:29
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog

Register To PostTopic is Locked

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved