Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
110 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 108

Peter Packard, michael biegas, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1934 12cyl Club Sedan Trim
Just popping in
Just popping in

franky1397z
See User information
I am very close to finishing our 1934 1107 12cyl Club Sedan. I am only in need of 3 beauty rings for the 17inch wheels as-well as luggage rack trim. I have spoke to Max Merit and Hirsch, but neither had the pieces and said their distributer was probably not going to make more any time soon. Does anyone else have any contacts or input on getting these parts.

Posted on: 2019/11/20 14:32
 Top  Print 

Re: 1934 12cyl Club Sedan Trim
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
American Arrow has been the originating source for the trunk rack trim for a very long time, still in their catalog last time I looked. As for the 17" wheel trim rings all I can offer is "good luck", they were already getting scarce quite some long time ago.

Posted on: 2019/11/20 16:20
 Top  Print 

Re: 1934 12cyl Club Sedan Trim
Just popping in
Just popping in

edinmass
See User information
Bill made several different style 17 inch trim rings, some had notches for the valve stem. I have six or eight of them up north, but won't be back till the spring thaw. They have been out of production for over ten years, and I don't expect to see anyone make them again. Send me up close photos of what you have, and I will check it against my parts in the garage. Best......Ed

Posted on: 2019/11/25 14:43
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved