Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
170 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 169

53 Cavalier, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Website
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Well we are another year in, actually April was the website's anniversary. Just prepaid the website hosting fees for the next year. So lights on for another 365. Hopefully by this time next year, COVID will be a memory, and we will all have our cars out more than this year. The first post on this website was April 18, 2006. So we are on our 14th year. We've made some good friends here over the years and this past year lost some great folks like Randy to the ravages of time. Thanks to everyone that has supported the website through sharing knowledge and helping financially. The website is run as a hobbyist website, and is not a business. Nor is not directly associated with any of the official Packard organization. So the website has survived and grown thanks to the donation of time, knowledge, document content and financial contributions of its Packard owners/members. This allows the website to remain an agnostic free resource for all Packard owners.

Thank you to everyone that has made and kept this possible!

Posted on: 2020/8/19 7:23
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Re: Website
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

John Sauser
See User information
Big Kev,

Thank you for this site.

We are lucky to have you as a Packard guy. You had the vision, drive, ability and time to build the best old car web site that exists.

Thank You, Wishing you a long happy road ahead.
Sincerely, John Sauser

Posted on: 2020/8/19 8:32
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wesley Boyer
See User information
A BIG THANK YOU, what all and everything you've done.
Wes

Posted on: 2020/8/19 9:51
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

kevinpackard
See User information
Thanks BigKev for setting up the website and keeping it going. The resources on here are amazing and so easy to access. I keep coming across new things to help me as I stumble through my Panama rebuild. For example, I just found the colored vector drawing you did for '54 wiring diagrams...wow, super helpful.

I'm a member of the Packard Club and I enjoy the publications and have used the information on their website when I can. But PackardInfo is THE place to go for information on restoring Packard's. So many resources, and so many helpful and knowledgeable people.

-Kevin

Posted on: 2020/8/19 12:59
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Kev,
for EVERYTHING you've done for the Website. To help out, I've clicked on the donate button on the right side of this page and made a financial contribution.

Attach file:

png  (10.71 KB)
226_5f3d91fcd0c68.png 195X193 px

Posted on: 2020/8/19 15:57
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wesley Boyer
See User information
Mark Graber, I made a $10.00 donation in your name to say Thank You!
Wes

Posted on: 2020/8/19 19:42
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved