Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
166 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 166

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Probably going to have a good 288 and Ultramatic for sale
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

willits18
See User information
Last spring my neighbors tree fell and took out my garage, machine shop, and 2 of my classic cars. One of them was the 52 200Deluxe I was working on. The mechanical is all done and it was ready for paint. Unfortunately the tree, in addition to denting the roof, hood and both front fenders, also took out the windshield and side door glass. I was going to rebuild it (again!) but ran in to a 51 that will take much less work (and money!) I will take what parts I need off of the 52, then salvage the 52. I would hope that someone here can use the engine and transmission. I am in Omaha, Ne, not exactly a Packard hotbed!

Posted on: 2021/4/4 8:02
 Top  Print 
Sad (1)

Re: Probably going to have a good 288 and Ultramatic for sale
Home away from home
Home away from home

John
See User information
Sorry to hear about your misfortunes....

Posted on: 2021/4/4 17:40
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

danorris
See User information
I can use a motor and transmission. I have a trucker son who could help with shipping. Do you have a price in mind?

Posted on: 2021/4/5 19:15
 Top  Print 

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

willits18
See User information
I want to start it up and make sure it is ok. It did smoke somewhat until I would take it out on the interstate. Got up to 60 and a big cloud came out-then nothing. Not sure what that was about-maybe valves? I also want to take off the parts I need and then just sell the entire car as I am not set up to remove the engine and tranny. It will be a few weeks before I can get it out of storage and over to the house. The chassis and suspension was also gone through in the last 5 years-not driven much since. I will post a picture and reply when I get it over to the house.

Posted on: 2021/4/8 11:19
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved