Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
133 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 132

humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1930s senoir engine parts
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Bill Heptig
See User information
I have core parts from the 320 straight 8s I would like to sell. This includes cases, pans, a cylinder bank heads, intake manifolds, a carb (ee23) delco distributor, lifters a couple of crankshafts, and what I believe is a clutch assembly. some other smaller parts as well. I would emphasize at this point I haven't cleansed or inspected these but if that's what's needed I could look into doing that. Let me know what you are needing and I can provide pictures of what I have to arrive at a fair price. Im moving so I need to get rid of stuff and would like to see it go to someone that can make use of it.

Posted on: 2021/6/1 15:22
ClassicCrusier
 Top  Print   

Re: 1930s senoir engine parts
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Where are you located?I can help find a home for most of the small stuff, carb, distributor, etc. Please email me directly at flackmaster@sbcglobal.net

Posted on: 2021/6/1 17:34
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

TimE
See User information
I sent you a PM

Posted on: 2021/6/17 9:01
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

John L. Trotter
See User information
Hello,

I would be interested in the intake and carb, along with whatever else you may have that is on my attached list.

John L. Trotter

Attach file:

pdf Packard_parts_list_Oct_2019.pdf Size: 82.18 KB; Hits: 118

Posted on: 2021/6/18 12:19
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved