Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
154 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 154

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Photo help- 1939: Six convertible coupe
Home away from home
Home away from home

ewrecks
See User information
I posted a request yesterday but goofed and placed it in the modification section.

I purchased my car from a local guy who disassembled without taking pictures or bagging/ tagging parts.
I do not have a parts car or have anyone in the area with a 39 to assist with part placement or reassembly.
If anyone has photos from their project or archives of the front end details of the 39 to show wire routing, headlight buckets attachment, inner panel placement , clutch / brake spring locations please email to rjrussell13@atlanticbb.net
I am taking lots of pictures as I muddle through and hope to post to the blog section to assist the next generation.
There is so little in the service manuals and available materials that it gets frustrating.
Thanks in advance for any help
RJE

Posted on: 2021/6/11 6:23
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved