Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
154 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 153

kevinpackard, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Dealerships
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
For those in Western PA, WV and Eastern OH areas, I added about 20-30 Packard Dealerships that were missing from the list.

I also fixed a few issues with the Search when trying to find a dealer. Some dealers were not being shown in the results, even though the search term was valid.

The biggest change to the Dealership List now is that when "USA" is selected, you will now get a drop-down option to filter by State. So you can see just the dealerships in that specific state. Much easier to jump to what you are looking for now, rather than having to page through all the Dealerships in the US.

To make that work, I had to fix any incorrect state abbreviations for Dealers that were added previously. FYI, "DC" is Washington D.C. and "PR" is Puerto Rico (per US Mail abbreviation standards).

I haven't updated the live Google Map results yet but will do so over the next few days to reflect the additions.

I hope to eventually, over time, gain access to other lists that folks/clubs/etc have compiled so we can have a more complete database of all dealerships.

It can be a confusing mess, as in any one particular town you could have multiple dealerships, dealerships can change names, move locations, go out of business, new ones start up, or all of the above. Given the roughly 50 years of time span, that can be a lot of different entries, even for a small town.

Currently, we have 3864 Dealership entries in the Database.

Enjoy!

Posted on: 2021/10/12 13:48
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   
Like (1)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved