Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
76 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 75

37Blanche, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1937 120 Convertible Coupe Trunk Lid and Rumble Seat Lid
Home away from home
Home away from home

Bob J
See User information
I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and I wish you all a very happy New Year for 2022.
As the title implies, the car in question is a 1937 120 Conv. coupe.
The car I am restoring has had its rumble seat and trunk lid removed about 60 years ago and all parts were lost except the sheet metal covers.
Does anyone have photos showing detail of how the wooden frames fit into the car? I will need to purchase the trunk hinges as I have found excellent details of these on this site, but I would like to see a starting point as to what the wood form should be to fit properly.
Thanks very much
Bob J.

Attach file:

jpg  DSC02169.JPG (175.15 KB)
225215_61ca5f278d5c6.jpg 1920X1440 px

Posted on: 2021/12/27 19:49
 Top  Print   

Re: 1937 120 Convertible Coupe Trunk Lid and Rumble Seat Lid
Home away from home
Home away from home

wjames
See User information
If you have trouble getting 37 pic, I have a 36 and don't mind taking pic of what ever you need or I am in NJ if you want to stop by
W

Posted on: 2021/12/28 15:49
 Top  Print   

Re: 1937 120 Convertible Coupe Trunk Lid and Rumble Seat Lid
Home away from home
Home away from home

Bob J
See User information
I appreciate that. You may not want to take those pictures though as it looks like yours is completed and I need to see the wood frame underneath that nice upholstery. I am in Cambridge Ontario Canada too so a visit is not practical for a while yet. Stupid Covid! No worries. I am okay with creating my own frame, I just thought I would ask if someone had a shot they had taken before finishing their car or had one that was not yet complete and the wood was exposed.
Thanks so much!
B

Posted on: 2021/12/28 18:51
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved