Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
148 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 146

53 Cavalier, Tobs, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

For Free: 1937 120c touring coupe
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

ed-flip
See User information
Bought this a few years ago, and it's just too big of a project for me. Does not have a title but I have some old registration slips and various other paperwork.

For Free, Yes Im serious.

Car is located in Redwood City California. 94062

Here is an album from when I purchased it. I vacuumed it out and covered it. No other work has been done.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7KyOST6zM4hMWtHcEJQZDBPZ0U?resourcekey=0-CpXRxtK6uI0WmijTUP8xnA&usp=sharing

Edit: Here's a post I made when I first purchased the car.
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=155854

Posted on: 2022/1/31 20:32
 Top  Print 

Re: For Free: 1937 120c touring sedan
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Very Very generous of you.
Might I suggest trying to find someone who appreciates it as a PACKARD, rather than it becoming yet another streetrod.
Just a suggestion...even as a streetrod, it prolongs the appreciation for this beautiful body style.

Posted on: 2022/2/1 9:06
 Top  Print 

Re: For Free: 1937 120c touring coupe
Home away from home
Home away from home

John
See User information
I like the price but too far away for me.....

Posted on: 2022/2/1 10:48
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike Chirco
See User information
Hello, I would be willing to come pick it up. Mike 520-336-0057

Posted on: 2022/2/1 17:05
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Bob J
See User information
Whomever gets it I would be interested in the throttle cable and light switch knob assembly from the dash. Also the horns and the one brightwork nickel strip on the front fender/grill shell seam. These are all missing from mine.
Bob J.
bobshell@sympatico.ca

Posted on: 2022/2/1 18:42
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

pepepackard
See User information
A very generous offer, I would be interested if I could have it shipped down under(Australia) it is far to good to part out or Hotrod.
Hope it goes to a restorer.

Posted on: 2022/2/1 20:30
 Top  Print 

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

ed-flip
See User information
Currently trying to figure out details with Mike Chirco. Oh

Posted on: 2022/2/2 21:51
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

humanpotatohybrid
See User information
Yeah that looks like a BIG project for sure, challenging for even an experienced restorer. I say this because I don't want you to feel too bad giving up this potential project. IMHO it's best to start with something mostly intact but non-functional, so getting it going is the only necessary challenge. In the Packard world even these are cheap (not buying a barn find '55 T-bird for example).

It's tough to find cars to fix up at the right "difficulty level" for a beginner. The easy flips tend to get bought up the fastest, after all. Just wanted to chime in my and best of luck with any future projects.

Posted on: 2022/2/6 18:58
'55 400. Needs aesthetic parts put back on, and electrical system sorted.
'55 Clipper Deluxe. Engine is stuck-ish.
 Top  Print 

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

ed-flip
See User information
Quote:

humanpotatohybrid wrote:
Yeah that looks like a BIG project for sure, challenging for even an experienced restorer. I say this because I don't want you to feel too bad giving up this potential project. IMHO it's best to start with something mostly intact but non-functional, so getting it going is the only necessary challenge. In the Packard world even these are cheap (not buying a barn find '55 T-bird for example).

It's tough to find cars to fix up at the right "difficulty level" for a beginner. The easy flips tend to get bought up the fastest, after all. Just wanted to chime in my and best of luck with any future projects.

Appreciate the words of encouragement. I am definitely still interested in one. Mike was able to get it picked up last weekend. I will miss it, but happy it went to a Packard guy.

Posted on: 2022/2/21 11:30
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved