Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
106 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 103

r1lark, TxGoat, humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

WTB Federal WLR Siren For 1951-1954 Henney
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I’ve posted everywhere else including various Facebook groups, the Professional Car Society of which I am a member and contacted all those who have or have had Henney parts (including the more generic Packard parts dealers). EBay too but so far the search has been unsuccessful. I am not really looking for referrals or suggestions of who might have one as am hoping someone here has a spare.

I need a Federal WLR light/siren combination for my 1951 Henney-Packard military ambulance. The same siren was used on civilian ambulances too but with a different base and that type is acceptable too. I prefer complete, intact and restorable without actually having been restored to match the patina (using the term loosely!) of my car. By any chance, does anyone here have a spare from a parts car or left over from a project?

Attach file:

jpeg  D06B3B4F-4437-472F-BE10-92D0A57585B6.jpeg (109.88 KB)
60923_632de5d89a204.jpeg 1280X720 px

Posted on: 2022/9/23 11:38
 Top  Print 

Re: WTB Federal WLR Siren For 1951-1954 Henney
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I found and bought a siren but it has some damage on the front housing so now I am looking for a Federal WL or WLR either 6v or 12v for parts. If anyone has one, please let me know.

Click to see original Image in a new window

Separately I found the proper cast bronze base that is specific to the Henney-Packard military ambulance, being a little taller that that of the civilian versions!

Posted on: 2023/1/15 19:06
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved