Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
223 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 221

Dennis Miller, John Sauser, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Seattle Packard Company
Just popping in
Just popping in

Spero
See User information
Is the Seattle Packard Company still in business?
I tried the number listed, and it appears to be a fax line. I also emailed a week and a half ago with no response.

Posted on: 2023/5/17 16:03
 Top  Print   

Re: Seattle Packard Company
Home away from home
Home away from home

Sherlock
See User information
Moe is known for being unresponsive to calls and emails. I've never been able to reach him. If buying something on Ebay, on the other hand, he gets it out right away. His seller account, Packsea, has nearly 60 items on ebay at the moment, so he's still around.

Posted on: 2023/5/17 16:37
Rob

1930 Custom 8 Club Sedan
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Believe the ebay vendor name for Seattle Packards is packsea and is located in Marysville, WA. There are many items from that vendor currently listed. Perhaps he will respond if you contact him thru ebay.

You can look thru all items and find one he is selling or if you want to pull up only his ebay listings to get a contact form follow the ebay seller search instructions in this article

Posted on: 2023/5/17 16:38
Howard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

kevinpackard
See User information
I believe David works a day job and the Packard parts gig is a side business. So contacting him through email and phone is spotty at best. I bought replacement wheels through him via phone and text, and it worked but he is a busy guy.

I bought other items from his Ebay store and they were shipped literally immediately.

-Kevin

Posted on: 2023/5/17 18:18
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

packardsix1939
See User information
I bought some stuff from Dave many years ago and did not have any issues with him. This was before the Internet. I had responded in writing to an ad he had placed in Hemmings Motor News. Remember those olden days of SASE's? Dave was able to provide some very scarce parts for the 1951 Packard 250 convertible I was in the middle of restoring at the time. Never did get that car finished. It was in a restoration shop that later went out of business, and I ended up in a forced sale situation as a result. Guy I sold it to is still working on it after about 20 years.

Posted on: 2023/5/18 10:48
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Santana
See User information
David Moe is a good guy. Here's a pic from a few years ago at the Portland Swap Meet.

Attach file:

jpg  DavidMoe.jpg (136.29 KB)
1067_64669a1136936.jpg 1024X768 px

Posted on: 2023/5/18 16:35
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

29- 640 Club Sedan
See User information
Great guy. Sends me parts before I pay for them! Just bought and sold from him in Newport Beach at the Packard International Annual meet. He responds fast to text and voice mails after his day job. Not sure if I should post his cell phone. DM me for his number.

Posted on: 2023/5/20 0:08
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved