Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
132 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 130

kevinpackard, Packard Don, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

v8 motor rebuilding
Just popping in
Just popping in

jack\'s 56 patrician
See User information
I live in Los Angeles. Would like to have the motor on my 56 Patrician rebuilt. Anyone out their have any suggestions.

Posted on: 2009/8/24 17:12
 Top  Print 

Re: v8 motor rebuilding
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Custom Auto in Santa Ana is first one to mind. Probably an excellent but perhaps expensive choice but they know Packards.

Posted on: 2009/8/24 17:18
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Jack Vines
See User information
Why not get an estimate from Custom Auto and share it with us?

FWIW, I have a completely rebuilt 352" long block on the shelf right now for $2995. Shipping will probably be around $300 each way.

thnx, jack vines

Posted on: 2009/8/24 17:57
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Probably won't beat Jacks price. I've never dealt with him but he shows an excellent credibility and Packard V8 knowledge for rebuilding here on this forum.

How many of the Packard V8's have u overhauled and sold over the many years JACK???

Posted on: 2009/8/24 18:27
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
I wouldn't question Jacks price or abilities either-just didn't think of him. The mention of LA and I automatically thought of someone just down the street (by LA standards). If not looking for the mechanics services to R&R as well, then shipping not a real issue.

Posted on: 2009/8/24 19:03
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Jack Vines
See User information
Quote:
Probably won't beat Jacks price. I've never dealt with him but he shows an excellent credibility and Packard V8 knowledge for rebuilding here on this forum.

How many of the Packard V8's have u overhauled and sold over the many years JACK???

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I've probably 25.

thnx, jack vines

Posted on: 2009/8/24 20:19
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved