Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
93 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 93

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 »

1965 Packard V12 Ownership
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
BigKev: I am very suprised that included in your poll how many Packard People might own a 1965 V12 Packard. Every time in the AACA forum if that subject was brought up, the webmaster seemed to get very upset about that. They seemed to think that was only bringing up things from the past, which they thought shouldn't be done. When that happened or less than kind comments were made about some national clubs, those things got deleted very fast.

I am the joker who claimed ownership of a 1965 Packard V12. You stated tat if any person claiming ownership of a 1965 Packard you wanted to see photos. I do have a few photos of the two 1965 V12 Packards that I claim to own. If you would be interested I could post a couple of photos. One of the photos is of the foor door sedan parked out in public, the toerh is of a two door coupe parked in local garage in Jersey Shore getting serviced by my local mechanic.

Paul McKeehan who claimed to be incharge of the 1965 Packard Revival project in South Bend, and who wrote the story about the secret things that went on under his direction, might have one in storage out there in your state., being he claims to reside there. Maybe if you contacted him he might provide some exclusive pictures for your website, and fellow Pakard lovers.

John F. Shireman

Attach file:

jpg  (26.11 KB)
105_45b02b5f1d5a8.jpg 800X350 px

jpg  (26.12 KB)
105_45b02b96b9f4e.jpg 800X350 px

Posted on: 2007/1/18 21:23
 Top  Print 

Re: 1965 Packard V12 Ownership
Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
That's the same one I own!!! Hey, you stole a pic of my car in my garage!!

Posted on: 2007/1/19 8:21
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

TIMOTHY
See User information
aint that an avonta...yeah i know thats not how ya spell it, but still?? 65? realy?

Posted on: 2008/9/10 17:00
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Kevin
See User information
It can't be a 1965 Packard -- Photoshop hadn't been invented yet!

Posted on: 2008/9/10 20:37
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Paul Bellefeuille
See User information
Parked next to it in the corner, in the dark, is my cousin's 1988 Hudson Hornet revival car. AMC was planning on building it but when Chrysler came calling, they shut down the whole project and allegedly wrecked the car. My cousin, also named Hudson, bought it from a Kenosha wrecking yard for $600! And it was mint, mint, mint!

Posted on: 2008/9/11 11:41
Paul
1955 Clipper Super

"Your fate is just your destiny when you do not try." Cosy Sheridan
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
One thing that can be said about PAC and the persons that were so stupid, to let such an article be printed, they helped expose one fraud in this hobby.

I just wonder if Paul McKeehan has been able to get any thing published. Since he was exposed for the big fraud that he was and still is.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2008/9/11 20:58
REMEMBERING BRAD BERRY MY PACKARD TEACHER
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
John, geez you're like a dog with a bone! Give it a damn rest, will you! And don't forget that the Studebaker Club printed it first in their "Turning Wheels". So I guess you're calling Studebaker people just as stupid?

Posted on: 2008/9/11 21:46
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Owen: Yes the persons that were in charge of Turning Wheels at that time and published the the 1965 Packard Revival Story. There were just as stupid for being duped as the PAC persons were.

I am many not like Stuart Blond, but I will give him credit for with drawing support for the article written by Paul McKeehan. This happening some two long years later.

The people at Turning Wheels never did withdraw support of the story. It seems sometime later they published another article by him. How the heck could anyone believe anything that PK had written after the 1965 V12 story.

I did give the matter a long rest. I wasn't the one that brought the thread back to life. I completely forgot about it.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2008/9/12 18:12
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
John!
I wasn't the one that brought the thread back to life. I completely forgot about it.

Remember the 9th commandment - now go, and sin no more!

Posted on: 2008/9/12 20:14
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Randy: No lies intended. Hell I forgot that I even started this thread, until it resurfaced. After better than 470 posts it gets very hard to remember all the posts I have made or threads I have started.

One thing for sure I will never forget the bogus story of the 1965 Packard V12.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2008/9/12 21:22
 Top  Print 

(1) 2 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved