Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
140 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 138

BDeB, Don Shields, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 »

Pack prince
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
The three Packard's you have posted pictures of here are very nice cars indeed.

On what dates are these three Packard's owned by Mr. & Mrs. Gallatin going to be on Horsepower TV. I watch Horsepower TV on Sunday mornings,( when I have nothing else to do), and it seems the only car that might appear on the show would be the Gallatin's 53 Packard.

The Clipper that the Gallatin's bought and you people did over seemed like a pretty solid car that you started with.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2008/2/8 22:13
REMEMBERING BRAD BERRY MY PACKARD TEACHER
 Top  Print   

Re: Pack prince
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

packprince
See User information
These cars are owned by Johnny Garrott From Gallatin TN. After last car show all three cars were invited to be on HP TV. The producer and I had a talk at show and by phone and filming is scheduled for March and or April. The cars will be used as intro's to Cortney Hansen starting off The Power Block show. The producer asked if I could come up with more cool cars and we have since finished a 67 Vette Convertible that I'll purpose to him. He wants more cool cars out of the ordinary cookie cutter type. You Doubt me Packard53??? All any one has to do is e-mail me at morganal61@yahoo.com and I'll send pic's of all Packards in various stages of restoration and talk freely about how I have been promoting Packards.

Posted on: 2008/2/22 20:27
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

packprince
See User information
By the way the 53 Clipper(if you read my story in Pic's) was a pile of crap. The motor was blown up. The mice ate the interior for many lunches and when it came back from sand blaster there was alot of rust repair. It was solid if you wanted a rusted rat rod! The 53's Name is Grease Ligthing. Laugh if you want but I would challenge any Packard to a run down the Interstate or around town. The Owner Johnny Garrott like's it.... Our 53 is Bad. Hey Packard53 is yours?

Posted on: 2008/2/22 21:13
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
OOOOOHHHHH!! An internet showdown!

(Insert theme to "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" here...)

Posted on: 2008/2/22 21:17
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Now, now Gentlemen. Lets not start waiving appendages here.

Posted on: 2008/2/22 21:20
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

packprince
See User information
Here Is OUR MILL!

Posted on: 2008/2/22 21:22
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

packprince
See User information
tried loading a pic and was not able to. I'll try later.

Posted on: 2008/2/22 21:35
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Packprince: So you call your 53 Clipper Crease Lighting. Let me asure that I have had the privalage of riding in and driving the original Grease Lighting or the Bat Out Of Hell as I like to call the auto. The car I am talking about is a 1967 AC Shelby 427 Cobra. The REAL MCCOY no dam kit car. One of the fastest production cars in the world, at the time it was built 0 to 100 to 0 in 14 seconds.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2008/2/22 21:50
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

packprince
See User information
Great! I am a true Ford Fan at Heart. The baddest motor made Is An FE 427 Side oiler. I love The Cobras. But I was talking About Grease Lightning the orphan clipper. Want some pic's of my drag racing tire burning 66 Ford Fairlane with FE Power?

Posted on: 2008/2/22 21:57
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Thanks for the offer of the pictures. Great Classic cars of the 20's & 30's and the custom body builders of that era are really my true interest.

I don't know if my 53 Packard Cavalier is bad, but it is completely stock with the original engine in it that is still in running condition.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2008/2/22 22:15
 Top  Print   

(1) 2 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved