Happy St. Patty's Day and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
23 user(s) are online (19 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 23

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Re: 1939 Super Eight engine and transmission for sale
Home away from home
Home away from home

todd landis
See User information
Agreed!! When I purchase parts for my Packards, I don't ask about their history. I am just glad that they have become available to me, to keep my Packards on the road.
Thank you.

Posted on: 2014/9/29 17:43
 Top  Print 

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

boosquat
See User information
Thank you. I have posted a question in the Modified forum and will continue on within that group.

Posted on: 2014/9/29 18:04
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

Mike taylor
See User information
hi, did you sell that engine & Box?
Cheers, Mike

Posted on: 2015/3/17 2:45
 Top  Print 

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

boosquat
See User information
Mike:

Yes I did, about 6 months ago,to a guy with a 1937 Super Eight with an incomplete 320 strait eight. His car did not have most of the stuff that mounts on the block.

He plans to use parts from my engine or just put the 39 320 in the 37, since they are cosmetically and dimensionally the same.

I do, however, have the 2 inch front brake drums for sale, and the stock radiator from my 39.

Know of anyone who has the hood side chrome strips for sale? Mine are so pitted and rusted from behind they look like swiss cheese. These are the two chrome pieces that mount above and below the side vents on the hood.

Posted on: 2015/3/17 7:48
 Top  Print 

« 1 2 3 4 (5)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved