The Most Comprehensive Free Online Reference for Packard Owners
Merry Christmas! Become a member of Packard Motor Car Information, right now! (it's free)
Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who's Online
33 user(s) are online (26 user(s) are browsing Packard Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 32

ZeroCool, more...

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Randy Malcom Berger
Home away from home
From Alpharetta, GA. US
Very sorry to hear of Randy's passing. I learned so much from him as I dove into the restoration of my 56 Caribbean. I could always count on his reply when I would post a question to this forum. Countless other contributors also have helped me along the way but Randy loved to wrench on these V8 Packards and his passion was inspiring to me.

I had hoped to one day meet Randy and park my Caribbean along side his 400. Not to be unfortunately and I feel a great loss to this community as others have mentioned before me. Rest in peace Randy Malcom Berger.

My sincere condolences to his family.

Robert.

Posted on: 8/1 12:14:32
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Waterford MI
Sorry to hear about Randy's passing. I never met him in person, but always enjoyed his posts, comments, and pictures.

Posted on: 8/1 13:12:45

Just can't stay away
From Coonabarabran NSW Australia
Like many here, I never had the pleasure of meeting Randy personally. However his engagement on this platform and encouragement has been wonderful and I feel I know the character of the man.
It is not surprising to read very similar sentiments from those who knew him well and even closer.
I am truly grateful to be able to hear the voice of Packard wisdom and helpfulness that finds its way onto these pages. Randy was one such voice and he is really appreciated all the way here in Australia.
Rest In Peace mate!

Posted on: 8/1 16:40:18
Learnt to drive on a 50 in 1969

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Search
Recent Photos
Random Photo
1922-1923 Packard coupe, view of interior from rear seat
Helping Out
PackardInfo is supported and funded by user donations. If you would to help out by either donating content, or funds to help with the upkeep and hosting of this site please EMAIL ME or click on the donate button.