Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
184 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 181

happy, Don B, William Grosz, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 1935 PACKARD TWELVE ON EBAY
Home away from home
Home away from home

Leeedy
See User information
Quote:

BDC wrote:
@Leeedy
Those pictures were not taken in the desert southwest or Mexico. Those pictures were taken in Spain. (Look at the European number plates on the 2 cars in the background).

@WauhopM

Yes, noticed the number plates on the cars in the background right away. But I was led to believe this car is somewhere in North America and I've seen plenty of cars around in the southwest with European plates on them, especially on private properties.

Sonny Bono's car used to run around SoCal with Monte Carlo plates on it... driving-and somehow got away with it! I used to have U.S. Virgin Islands plates and Bahamas plates on two of my cars years ago. And one of my FIAT Dinos came with German plates mounted. Also have seen European plates on cars in Mexico. I also have pics of a Packard in Puerto Rico with plates on it from Spain. So the plates alone didn't assure me that the car was in Europe. But if that's where it is, that's where it is-or was during the video taping. Thanks.

Posted on: 2018/8/19 23:02
 Top  Print   

Re: 1935 PACKARD TWELVE ON EBAY
Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
I know of some penny pinchers that shipped their (for US standards) baby RV from Europe to the US for 6 months. Several of the baby booming siblings came to the US during that time to drive around the US before it was shipped back to Europe. It was cheaper to ship it than to rent according to them.

Posted on: 2018/8/20 8:52
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved