Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
236 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 236

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: A Packard Inheritance
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
good times! good thing I chose that as a random picture to take. I have no idea whose cars these are.

I literally have at least double I could have taken just from looking through the albums and I still have a full box load left to go.

nice looking car!

Posted on: 2015/8/4 13:53
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Let the ride decide
See User information
Henry,
A lot of black hair people in those pictures!

I see my 55 Patrician made a couple of pictures. I see Salado meets and I think the 1st Packards North Texas event I drove my Patrician to. I see the black wall tires and 51 cloisonn? hubcaps.

A lot of good times in those pictures.

Posted on: 2015/8/4 14:42
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
I see the car you are talking about, took me a minute, but I see the hubcaps you are talking about. big red centers.

I'm sure a lot of those people had less bellies back then too LOL!! I know I did 10 years ago!

Posted on: 2015/8/4 15:05
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Hi

What a treasury! Your family has had a wonderful history with Packards, wish mine did. Once you have everything sorted out, categorize by era and subject and please have high density digital scans done of the photos, particularly the old family black and white and early color that fades with time. Having more than one copy makes continued preservation and sharing much easier.

I would be interested in seeing better individual images of the drawing art presented with the Saga-Macauley items.

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing more.

Steve

Posted on: 2015/8/6 7:19
.....epigram time.....
Proud 1953 Clipper Deluxe owner. Thinking about my next Packard, want a Clipper Deluxe Eight, manual shift with overdrive.
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved