Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
184 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 183

37Blanche, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Leather Interior Option for 1956 400
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
The door panels are also stamped Mitchell-Bentley on the inside. I'll take a pic when I get a chance.

Posted on: 2019/2/18 19:58
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Leeedy
See User information
Quote:

randy berger wrote:
The door panels are also stamped Mitchell-Bentley on the inside. I'll take a pic when I get a chance.

It would be lovely to see the photos.

Your panels and seats were most likely laid out and stitched at the plant in Owosso, Michigan. I was lucky enough to save the photos of the worker lines there where they did automotive interiors including Packard.

Posted on: 2019/2/18 21:37
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
One Packardinfo member inquired where I got my build sheet. I thought I would post info here. I contacted the Studebaker museum in South Bend Indianahttps://studebakermuseum.org/
They charged me $40.00 which I thought was reasonable.
A dealer had purchased this car for himself and although he had died I was able to contact his son who had the same name. I got a little background from him via letters.
$40.00 well spent.

Posted on: 2019/2/20 0:20
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved