Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
220 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 219

BDeB, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Henney-Packard Exhaust Pipe
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I'm sure that this so esoteric a question that there may be no one with an answer but I'll try anyway just on the off-chance that someone might know.

Soon I'll be needing an exhaust pipe for my 1951 2413 Henney ambulance and looking at the parts book, I see that it lists 1951 - 1953 as being the same with a different part number for 1954. Any idea why?

Perhaps this is the answer (now that I've written the above and see it in print), 1954 Henneys had the 359 while 1951 to 1953 had the 5-main 327. Did the 359 use a larger pipe or have some other changes that would affect the exhaust pipe? I recall that the same muffler that fit my 1954 Patrician also fit my 1951 and 1952 Henneys. Otherwise, any ideas?

Posted on: 2019/4/22 16:40
 Top  Print   

Re: Henney-Packard Exhaust Pipe
Home away from home
Home away from home

Let the ride decide
See User information
Do you know if a standard 4 door sedan front seat bottom will work for a 54 LWB executive sedan? 5451?

I looked in the parts book, but it didn't list it.

Posted on: 2019/4/23 12:38
 Top  Print   

Re: Henney-Packard Exhaust Pipe
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
That's a good question but unfortunately I have no answer. I've never been fortunate enough to own one of the long wheelbase passenger cars. If the 5451 has a rear clock or different lap robe straps of if the jump seats fold into it, then I would expect not. Likely the mounting holes in the floor are the same, though, in case you have nothing at all and want to put in a temporary seat.

Posted on: 2019/4/24 4:39
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved