Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
113 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Looking for a Packard Twelve
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Gordon Clunn
See User information
Well after enjoying my 41mPackard 160 Convertible, I have decided after doing the Ohio Caravan this past July, I am convinced that I want one. I am currently looking at a 39 model 1708 that has been rebodied with a 38 Touring body.
I am hesitant to pull the trigger based on being a re-bodied car. I have decided that I would like to put my feelers out there and keep looking for an older restored car that has a proven ownership history where someone is looking for the next caretaker to enjoy and preserve the hobby and share what I believe is a fantastic car.
The convertibles are definitely out of my budget range which has me looking at the touring and limo cars, although a 2 door coupe is not beyond my choice.
So as long as this post is up I am looking and do not want to restore or take on any projects, I dont have the time patience ir money to undertake any major issues especially the engine.
Located in Texas so thanks for passing on any good candidates.
Gclunn@Clunnacoustical.com

Posted on: Today 16:42
 Top  Print   

Re: Looking for a Packard Twelve
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
I'm just curious about your comment of a rebodied 1939 Twelve. A very significant number of 1939 Twelves were factory built with left-over 1938 bodies. Have you concluded that the one you're interested in is not of of them?

Posted on: Today 17:02
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved