Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
234 user(s) are online (162 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 233

ScottG, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Need info on 34 1104 splash guard
Home away from home
Home away from home

Thomas Wilcox
See User information
Dear All,

My 1104 does not have the right side splash panel. I would like to locate one. Before I post a WTB, I would like to know if other year panels will work. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the panel in the parts book that is online here. Does anyone know what years around the 11th series would have the same splash guard/panel.

Thanks tons,

Tom

p.s. It could be in the parts book, and I am just being dense....If so, I apologize for my density.

Posted on: 2013/2/8 14:16
--
Thomas Wilcox
34 Roadster, [url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/r
 Top  Print   

Re: Need info on 34 1104 splash guard
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
If you have the 33-36 Eight and Super Eight Service Parts List, see page 155 under the heading Splasher. You should check it yourself as there is an exception or two, but generally 1933 and 1934 Eights share the same part, and the 1933 and 1934 Super 8s likewise, but not the same as the Eights. Of course there is no interchange with 1935 as that's an entirely different body.

Posted on: 2013/2/8 14:42
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved