Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
244 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 242

moodydavid16, Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Break light electrical problems
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

kamstilla
See User information
my break light won't cut off when I take off my lights. i've been told its a ground problem and i've ran a ground from the motor to the frame and i've also ran a ground from the body directly to the negative pole on the battery (I've a converted 12volt system. But for some reason the left tail light won't turn off. I've checked all the wire for breaks and I have went as far to cover all the wire from the cab to the trunk with black electrical tape hoping to correct any worn out wire issues. I've posted on here recently with "weird electrical problems..." Any suggestions would be very appreciated....thanks

Posted on: 2009/6/12 0:30
 Top  Print   

Re: Break light electrical problems
Home away from home
Home away from home

Brians51
See User information
Kamstilla ,I am not sure about your problem, But I feel If your wires are bad enough to tape all the way back that they are most likely unsafe anyway.I think everybody will agree that they should be replaced. Brian

Posted on: 2009/6/12 6:02
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved