Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
144 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 144

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Palm Springs and Palm Desert VIN Verifications Available.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I am an active member of this site and currently own four Packards after having until recently owned many more. I am also a licensed and bonded California VIN verifier who does this work as a hobby rather than as a business because it lets me see many wonderful vehicles and meet many nice people.

I generally work out of the San Francisco Bay and Monterey Bay areas of California but for the next week I'll be in Palm Springs and Palm desert and would like Packard people know just in case there is a need as mileage fees will be from whichever of the two places I'm staying when you need the verification!

My site is linked below so please take a look at the information, see the album with the different vehicles I've verified, then go to the Costs page and fill the Quote Request form. Be forewarned that the form, which uses Google Maps to calculate the price, has started acting up recently and I am working on it so if it gives 0 miles, don't worry. I'll get right back with an accurate quote. Doing several vehicles at a time gives a substantial discount too.

Posted on: 2018/6/3 16:12
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved