Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
40 user(s) are online (33 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 39

Boxeratheart, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

Re: Ex-Packard Designers
Home away from home
Home away from home

ECAnthony
See User information
Here is a pre-production drawing of the Predictor. I would love to publish your father's drawings in The Packard Cormorant Magazine (I am the editor).

The complete history of the Predictor was written by Leon Dixon, and published in The Packard Cormorant Magazine in issue #131 during 2008. Let me know your address and I will send you a copy of the issue.

Attach file:

jpg  Predictor drawing.jpg (3,099.17 KB)
1445_66c2a3ab90d3d.jpg 1608X1239 px

Posted on: Yesterday 20:45
 Top  Print   

Re: Ex-Packard Designers
Home away from home
Home away from home

Leeedy
See User information
Quote:

heatherdune wrote:
This is such great information! I just found that the Predicator is at the Studebaker National Museum in South Bend, Indiana! Here's photo. I thought I had never seen it before, but realise that I have an original drawing of this car in my Dad's archive.

https://www.conceptcarz.com/z24880/packard-predictor-concept.aspx

Hello,

One of my very best friends (now passed), Tom Beaubien worked with your dad at Packard. Please, PM me. Thanks much!

Posted on: Today 14:37
 Top  Print   

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved