Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
189 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 188

Ozstatman, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Door hinges adjustment to fit opening correctly 1948 Packard 22nd Series 4 door Touring Sedan
Home away from home
Home away from home

Will Rose
See User information
Michael,
I saw page 20 of the door alignment. The last sentence started discussing convertible doors, which I have for my 1937 Packard 120C. Is it possible to get page 21 that further explains convertible door alignment? Thanks

Posted on: 2015/6/22 6:18
 Top  Print   

Re: Door hinges adjustment to fit opening correctly 1948 Packard 22nd Series 4 door Touring Sedan
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Will - if you're inquiring about door alignment for a 37 "120" there is a reprint of the 1937 "120" Body Shop Manual available. As I browse it the discussion about door alignment is covered in the "Body Shimming" section, pages 31 and 32. If that's what you need, PM me with a mailing address and I'll drop copies at the post office for you.

Posted on: 2015/6/22 8:23
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Will Rose
See User information
Thanks for your reply on my 37 Packard 120C convertible doors. My address is Will Rose, PO Box 430, La Vernia, Texas 78121. I would appreciate those copies. If you have the capability, you can scan and email them also to willrose@rpland.com for convenience. Either way would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on: 2015/6/22 12:59
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Appropriate pages scanned and emailed to you.

Posted on: 2015/6/22 13:38
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved