Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
154 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 152

William Grosz, Ozstatman, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: What year and model?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Guscha
See User information
Rob, another surprise is waiting for you. According to Sandy Mitchell you could find the so-called body tag when you open:

"...the rear right door and lift the carpet up a bit. There should be a brass body tag about 4 inches in nailed to the floor."

BTW Congrats to maintain one of our oldest threats. Three years are a lot in the fast moving internet.

Posted on: 2012/5/18 4:34
The story of ZIS-110, ZIS-115, ZIL-111 & Chaika GAZ-13 on www.guscha.de
 Top  Print   

Re: What year and model?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Jim Eubanks
See User information
Rob, You have the makings of a fine car there. The 626 is a fun car you can spend some on and have a lot of enjoyment from. I recommend ordering the owners manual, parts manual and repair manual. These will orient you to how to service and operate your car. Your car has some neat draft deflectors, and accessory and cowl lights which jazz it up a little. I have a 626 totally original which I have made road worthy and it is a fun car to have.

Posted on: 2012/5/18 19:41
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved